Submit a list
Would you like to submit a CSS list to the Listamatic? We'd love to have your list, but please read the following points before submitting. Thank you.
- Make sure that your CSS works with the sample HTML code (see below). You can only use CSS that relates to the
LI elements, as well as any of the following ID selectors (#navcontainer, #navlist, #active, #current, #subnavlist, #subactive, #subcurrent).
- Validate your CSS before submitting.
- Check your list on as many browsers and platforms as possible using the Browser support chart as a guide. Your list must work in at least 6 of the 10 browsers shown on the chart to be included on Listamatic2.
- Use the form below to submit your CSS list.
- The "Additional Comments" section of the form is for a brief description of your list. You can also include an indication of which browsers your list supports.
HTML code for Listamatic2:
<li id="active"><a href="#" id="current">Item one</a>
<li id="subactive"><a href="#" id="subcurrent">Subitem one</a></li>
<li><a href="#">Subitem two</a></li>
<li><a href="#">Subitem three</a></li>
<li><a href="#">Subitem four</a></li>
<li><a href="#">Item two</a></li>
<li><a href="#">Item three</a></li>
<li><a href="#">Item four</a></li>
Submit a list
Other Max Design articles and presentations
Associated with webstandardsgroup.org